A CIVIC shoe store has become an occasional exhibit location in the list of sites released today by ACT Health at 11:17 a.m. today (October 10). All the locations on today’s list are relaxed.
- Billini shoes, Canberra Center, 148 Bunda Street, Civic, October 7, 9 am-5:30pm
- Billini shoes, Canberra Center, 148 Bunda Street, Civic, October 6, 9 am-5:30pm
- Woolworths, Erindale Shopping Center, 5068, rue Comrie Wanniassa, October 6, 5 am-3:15pm
- Woolworths, Erindale Shopping Center, 5068, rue Comrie Wanniassa, October 4, Monday, 6-11:40 a.m.
- Coles, Manuka Terrace, Franklin Street and Flinders Way, Griffith, October 3, 1:50 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Woolworths, Erindale Shopping Center, 5068, rue Comrie Wanniassa , October 3, 9:50 am-6:30pm
Persons who have visited places of exposure to casual contact during the periods indicated must complete the ACT contact declaration form, at once quarantine and get tested for COVID-19 as advised by ACT Health.
If a person was at the point of casual contact less than four days ago, ACT Health says they will need two tests – one test as soon as they find out they are casual contact and another test on the fifth. day after being in occasional contact. site.
People at the casual contact location four or more days ago only need one test.
The full list can be viewed here.
Who can you trust?
In a world of spin and confusion, there has never been a more important time to support independent journalism in Canberra.
If you trust our work online and want to strengthen the power of independent voices, I invite you to make a small contribution.
Every dollar of support goes back into our journalism to help keep citynews.com. strong and free.
Become a supporter
Ian Meikle, editor